CV literari català

Guanyadora del premi Núvol de contes, Barcelona, 2016

Guanyadora de la Lliga de Microrelataires Catalans, 2016

Finalista del premi Tinet, Tarragona, 2016

Finalista del concurs ARC, 2016

dimecres, 20 de novembre de 2013

It was not Fear

It was not fear of death. Or at least, not fear of my own death. It was--and still is--fear of all deaths, as the sum of each individual death: of what I think, of the people I love, of the animals I cuddle, of the dreams I invent, of unfulfilled desires, of unborn aspirations,  of all that was never said or never lived, of the mornings I wake up ready to conquer the world, of the nights when tears chase away the nightmares, of the trees that may not thrive again next year, or of whether I will be there to see them, of the inconsequential objects that have been with me for a while and with whom I've shared days and nights, of the tiny moments that are constantly dying and no one doubts will never return.

Translated by Lina Strenio